Whether you have purchased a new car, or you have just had the paintwork redone and are looking for protection against small chips and scratches, why not consider our professional ceramic coating services in Kent? We are accredited installers for Ceramic Pro and Matrix, who are some of the leading ceramic coating manufacturers, as well as being experienced with other reputable brands. You can trust us for a professional service that protects your vehicle against damage effectively. Here at AutoSport Customs, we have a wide range of options available to you if you wish to protect your vehicle’s paintwork.
What is ceramic coating?
- Ceramic coating is a liquid chemical polymer that is applied by hand to the bodywork of your vehicle. It blends with the paint to create an additional layer of protection, without affecting the original paintwork.
- It provides a semi-permanent solution to prevent dirt and stains from appearing on the paintwork.
- It protects your vehicle’s paintwork against UV rays so that it does not fade over time.
- It provides a shiny gloss finish to improve the appearance of the original paintwork.
- Ceramic coating will last at least two years if applied and maintained correctly.
- For the most durable finish, you may wish to opt for a product designed to offer maximum protection for the lifetime of your vehicle.
Arrange your paint protection film or ceramic coating in Kent
If you would like to enquire regarding our paint protection film or clear ceramic coating car care services, be sure to get in contact with our expert technicians. Call 01892 890096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how these options could benefit your vehicle.
protection film installers in Kent
An alternative to ceramic coating that you may want to consider is paint protection film (PPF). Our technicians in Kent have extensive experience installing paint protection film from multiple manufacturers, including Kavaca, PremiumShield, XPEL and more. These are some of the most well-respected brands in PPF, and with our expert installation you can expect the lifespan of your PPF to be maximised. Once you have had any bodywork repairs carried out by us at AutoSport Customs, you can utilise our expertise as paint protection film installers to add extra cover to your vehicle.
What is paint protection film?
- PPF is a thin layer of urethane or polyurethane film that is applied to the surface of your vehicle’s bodywork.
- It offers protection from small stone chips and scratches, as well as general dirt and insects.
- It must be measured and fitted precisely to cover the area of your vehicle where it is required. Coverage can be full or partial.
- It is best installed when your vehicle is new or completely clean as it is important there is no dirt or blemishes on the paintwork.
- If cared for correctly, you can expect paint protection film on your car to last up to ten years.
Non-fault insurance work for when paint protection isn’t enough
When you get into a collision with another vehicle, ceramic coating and paint protection film likely won’t be enough to prevent the damage. If this accident wasn’t your fault, you will need to make a claim to have non-fault insurance work carried out on your vehicle, so you will want to be aware of the process.
Why choose us for your
car paint protection and ceramic coating in Kent?
Having become familiar with the different paint protection films and ceramic coating options and their benefits, as well as being registered installers for some of the most reputable manufacturers in the industry, you can be sure of a quality result from our technicians.
Attention to detail
Paint protection film is measured to the precise dimensions of your vehicle before installation and ceramic coating is applied carefully to ensure that the specified areas of treatment will be protected from any unwanted dirt or stains.
We will walk you through the benefits of both paint protection film and ceramic coating for your specific vehicle, providing you with the honest opinion of our technicians to help you decide which will be more beneficial for your vehicle.
We understand the ins and outs of both ceramic coating and PPF, so we are happy to explain the benefits of each for your vehicle so that you can make a more informed decision. Once you have made your decision, we will keep you informed on the installation process.